Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aren't they cute!







Emilee and Suzanne went to pick up Aimee and Tyler at the aiport. While they were there the kids were running wild. Suzanne thought to keep them in the trunk. What a great idea. It worked like a charm.

6 comments:

Coty said...

Sister Homer!!!

It's me Coty Chesney Hurst! I found you through Emilee's blog; i hope you don't mind that I added your link to my page. I'm so excited to keep in touch with my long lost family. This is great. I hope all is well and I look forward to many more posts. Take care.
~Coty

janie said...

Hi Mom,
I sent you your sign in information. So, now I expect new posts. Because I know you are not busy or anything --Ha Ha

janie said...

Hi Mom,
I sent you your sign in information. So, now I expect new posts. Because I know you are not busy or anything --Ha Ha

janie said...

Sorry mom, this is Emilee signed in as you. I wanted to make sure all your sign-in info was working correctly.

Love ya

Caleb said...

Hey, are you ever going to post anything on this blog?

Coty said...

Janie, my address is 613 N.W. 48th St Oklahoma City, Ok 73118