Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apple Tree in Reno!


Today as I was looking out my bathroom window I could see the top of our apple tree. Yes, we have an apple tree...one that has never produced an apple that we have been able to enjoy. Last year the four little hard green things were picked early in the spring by one or more of our adorable grandchildren and if I was a meanie I would say that the stomach ache they got was deserved, but since I am not I will say how sad I was that the apples disappeared and that two grandchildren came down with mysterious tummy aches, since no one picked the apples.

This year there are lots and lots of apples. They are turning red and growing bigger everyday. I can't wait to eat one. I so hope that they taste delicious!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

oh that is so funny that the apples got picked last year and then the grand kids got stomach aches.

janie said...

I thought so too, but I couldn't say anything.

Emilee said...

I hope I am not the proud owner of one of those mysterious grandchildren.....cute story