We found 3 Cinderella pumpkins at the Farmer's Market in South Jordan. I wish we would have room for more.
Great to be Grandpa!
Don is a great Grandpa! He loves to read and play with the grandkids.
Ring around the Rosie!!
Mom, Please let me go Swimming!
Brigham and Kaiya
Water!!
Kaiya was very brave and consequently very wet!
Waterfall beauties
After Church on April 19, 2009
Don and Janie in Monterey, California
Don and I went to Monterey, CA for a couple's conference. Besides lots of good meetings, we had time to go to the beach. We drove on 17 mile Drive which goes to Pebble Beach. We drove along the highway and watched as the waves crashed onto the rocks, as the seagulls whooped down for food and even watched a filming of a commerical for AT&T. It was a fun three days.
I love flowers, good books, good movies, walks, dates with my honey and keeping busy. I have a hard time sitting around doing nothing, I love good friends.
Don and Janie celebrated 33 years of marriage on February 28, 2009. What a great time we have had! Lots of ups and a few downs... but they make us appreciate the good times all the more. We are currently living in Reno, Neveda where Don teaches at the UNR Institute of Religion and Janie is a busy mom and grandmother. We love having 3 children and 2 grandchildren nearby, and wish we could figure out a way to buy a jet so that we might see the others more frequently.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday mom! I love your mantle it looks so cute. You have so many cute Halloween decorations. I have hardly any.
Post a Comment