Monday, January 18, 2010

Visiting The Becketts

On January 6th, Don and I met in St. Louis and visited the Becketts. We had a great time. We drove to their house in a snow storm, but arrived at their beautiful, warm house safely. We did lots of fun things like playing with Hanna's toys, visiting Caterpillar and the Lincoln Museum, walking downtown and shopping. It was hard to leave after just a few days.


After the Becketts picked us up we went to a yummy Italian restaurant and then wouldn't you know it right across the street was a Crate and Barrel so the girls went looking while the guys paid for dinner...sounded fair to me!




Lots of snow...felt just like home. Reno has had a ton of snow this year!





Going for a walk...




Wizard anyone?





Lincoln Museum was a real treat. We spent a good part of Saturday there. Hanna loved the play room. The play food felt real! We played with Lincoln logs, dressed up and watched lots of movies and saw lots of history. Very good and very interesting.








Posing with the Lincolns.


Miss Hanna

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks for coming mom and dad we had the most wonderful time! We love you and can't wait to see you again. Hanna keeps asking if she can visit your house in the Spring.

janie said...

Hanna can visit our house anytime..winter, spring or summer!

Coty said...

Awe, I love all the pics! Aimee better update her blog more, so I can see her cute family!
I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful time, and Christmas looks like it was tons of fun, too!

Keep on posting!

Did my Dad get ahold of you? I think he emailed Aimee about the apartments??? anyway...